- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase further gift vouchers.
- Multiple Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in one transaction up to the value of the goods.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged.
- Gift Vouchers will be dated from the Purchase date and will expire after 12 months from that date.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
We do try to recycle a lot of our packaging. Therefore your goods may not always be sent out in a brand new box but we always ensure every box is fit for purpose.
Our wonderful handwritten greeting card service is perfect for if you can’t get out to the shops to buy a card or haven’t left enough time to order online and send yourself.
We send your handwritten cards with a proper Royal Mail postage stamp.
If you would like to use the service just visit the product page of the greeting card you would like to buy, check the box to use the service and leave your message for us to handwrite.
When checking out, ensure you put the delivery name and address as the address of the person you’re sending the card to.
We’ll write out the card and envelope and send it using a proper 1st class postage stamp.
We also accept orders for handwritten greeting cards to be delivered worldwide.
We charge £1 for this service. We handwrite the card and the envelope, a perfect finishing touch to keep that personal touch.
We can write up to 300 characters, which we think is enough for a fabulous message!