In a world where we rely on lots of digital means of communicating, isn’t it lovely to receive a handwritten card? That someone has taken the time to write a few words and post a card to you.
At Gracegentle we understand that this isn’t always possible, which is why we’ve launched a handwritten card service where we will handwrite your cards for you before posting them on to a loved one, relative, work colleague or acquaintance. We can also help you pick out a suitable, and fabulous, gift or gift card and send that along with the greetings card.
If you need any more convincing, here’s five reasons why you should send handwritten cards:
• It’s a memorable and very personal way to touch those closest to you. A thoughtful card can be treasured for years.
• It creates a wonderful surprise. Whether it’s a funny, sad or romantic message, it doesn’t matter, it will make their day. It’s also a great way to improve business relationships and show appreciation of clients.
• The tradition of sending a handwritten card will actually make you feel happier, it’s been proven!
• It makes you really think about what you want to say. Too often we rush the way we communicate with people. Handwritten cards are the perfect opportunity to consider what you want to say and portray.
• It’s easier than you think. Not only can Gracegentle write the card for you but they can help with the message. Whether it’s short, along the lines of:
– ‘The day is all yours — have fun!’
– ‘Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.’
or something slightly longer:
– ‘You get more amazing every year. Hope your birthday is, too!’
– ‘You’re one of my most favourite people to celebrate. Happy, happy day to you!’
– ‘Can’t think of anyone else that is more deserving of an incredibly-happy day.
something funny, romantic or saucy (we won’t judge) or even a quote:
– “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” —William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
– “The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.” —English Proverb
– “It takes a long time to become young.” —Pablo Picasso
In need of a handwritten greetings card? Gracegentle can help. Browse through our website for a wide range of greetings cards, gift ideas and gift cards. For enquiries, give us a call on 01636 611933 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit our showroom on Middlegate in Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire.